Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
This is Alcohol?
Alcohol (Rum)
by Dragonfli
Citation:   Dragonfli. "This is Alcohol?: An Experience with Alcohol (Rum) (exp2317)". Erowid.org. Jul 16, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2317

3 shots oral Alcohol (liquid)

A usual party. About 5 or 6 friends getting together over sex and alcohol. I drank three huge gulps of this rum...so what, I have smoked tons of weed before, droped acid, I can handle a bit of this...it was my first time drinking believe it or not.

'Wow!' I said, 'Josh, I don't think this is alcohol doing this!'
'Dude, you've never been drunk?' He said looking at me. I was lying, literately, in the middle of the vacant street.
'No Josh, it was laced with something.' I said trying, as hard as I could to stand up and walk straight.
'What a dumb-ass.' He said and laughed. I was.

The first time I got drunk was more intense then acid or grass. Things were scrolling past my eyes so fast. But best of all...the best thing about alcohol is that you are (at least for me) giddy, happy and always on a good trip...rather than marijuana where you are just absent minded and LSD where you are off in la-la land, alcohol is...well, fun! So keep having fun everybody. Peace and love. Dragonfli
P.S. I lost my virginity that night when I was drunk...if any of you are shy like myself at parties, drink a little bit...your more communative.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2317
Published: Jul 16, 2000Views: 15,490
Alcohol (61) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)