individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Change versus Escape
MDMA
by mona
Citation:   mona. "Change versus Escape: An Experience with MDMA (exp23336)". Erowid.org. Apr 29, 2003. erowid.org/exp/23336

2 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Last night my boyfriend and I rolled for the first time in almost a year. I was eating pills on a regular basis (almost every weekend) when we first met, and I was deeply depressed almost all of the time- unless I had a pill. After taking such a long hiatus, I was somewhat nervous about the hangover. The roll was incredible, but it was different than usual. My life is in order now whereas it was complete chaos just last year. I think that the secret lies in finding peace before rolling, accepting that it is over when it's over (trying to chase down a pill at 3am or eating them for 10 hours straight is stressful), and plan to sleep in the next day. Also, I don't know if this is relevant, but this was the first time I've rolled since I quit smoking. Physically I feel great this morning, no coughing or heavy feeling in my chest.

I guess my rambling point is that once I changed the negative things in my life, instead of trying to escape them, the difference was unbelievable.

Exp Year: 1997ExpID: 23336
Published: Apr 29, 2003Views: 3,704
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11)