Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Yohimbe Can Be Fun!
Yohimbe
by BastardAss
Citation:   BastardAss. "Yohimbe Can Be Fun!: An Experience with Yohimbe (exp2346)". Erowid.org. Oct 6, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2346

800 mg insufflated Yohimbe (powder / crystals)
  800 mg insufflated Yohimbe (powder / crystals)

I was reading through this site today, and found something about yohimbe, and how it can change the way you feel and act. Well I remembered that I have a bottle of this stuff called Male Fuel. It has 800mg of yohimbe in each capsule, along with vitamin B and other chemicals. I opened up 1 pill and emptied it on my table, and tried to cut it up. Unfortunatly, it was a pain in the ass to do, because it was sticking together. I then said fuck it and sniffed up the entire pile of male fuel. It burned a little, and the drip tasted like ass, but the effects are nice. I feel tired and my eyes are heavy. I feel somewhat out of mind, and greatly relaxed. Sure, i read all this stuff about gettin hyped up on it, but im just telling you how i feel. I feel like im way stoned, but not stoned. Kinda like after you smoke kind bud, or any other good shit, and you feel like if you move your head, all the weight in your body goes that way. I know what is going on, but yet I'm not paying attention. I think it is time for more.

I just sniffed another pill's worth of yohimbe. Sweet crap, this shit is fun. It burns though, probably cause it is not very fine. It is in big clumps. I feel like talking forever, but i know i cant, cause you will get bored of reading this. I also took 2 pills of vivarin, which i like. They are speeding me up a little. I have had an erection for over 20 minutes now too. I think im gonna go have fun off the computer, so later. Thanks for readin this shit.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2346
Published: Oct 6, 2000Views: 12,553
Yohimbe (96) : Alone (16), General (1)