Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Best Method
Leonotis leonurus
by FaceMouth
Citation:   FaceMouth. "Best Method: An Experience with Leonotis leonurus (exp23626)". Erowid.org. May 10, 2003. erowid.org/exp/23626

1 Tbsp oral Leonotis leonurus (leaves)

Many people are having trouble finding a good way to get effects from this stuff.. but I have! First of all, don't even try the tea, its a waste and you are a freak if you can drink it. When I made the tea once.. the only way I could stand it was when I poured half of it in a blender and put in 2 banana's a bunch of strawberries, milk, and 1 bottle of sobe. I drank that and then threw away the rest of the tea. Good effects but soo inconvenient. It would be great if it tasted ok.

I like smoking it with a little pot and an even smaller amount of salvia d. mixed in (for the anti-depressant properties). I also like to put a little wild dagga resin on top. I personally like the smoke.. but my friends dont, so you probably wont. The effects arent as good as the next method.. well, the probably would be if you smoked the same amount.

My favorite way to ingest it is to grind up the leaves and take about 1 tablespoon of them orally. Just add a little water so it kinda sticks together, put it in your mouth, and wash it down with any drink. Gives a great euphoria for 1-2 hours. It doesnt feel very stoney.. but yesterday I was on the bus right after taking some at the bus stop.. and I found myself saying really dumb things and then laughing my ass off. They thought I was on marijuana... nope, just that legal shit. haha. I have only done about 1 tablespoon at a time.. but I'm sure you could do like 5 and just have REALLY good effects. I hope this helped!

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 23626
Published: May 10, 2003Views: 8,652
Leonotis leonurus (119) : Various (28), General (1)