Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
1 Crazy Nite
Ether & Cannabis
by DA Manz
Citation:   DA Manz. "1 Crazy Nite: An Experience with Ether & Cannabis (exp23774)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/23774

repeated inhaled Ether
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

[Erowid Note: The "water extraction" method is ineffective in separating diethyl ether from the volatile hydrocarbon liquids/gases in "starter fluid". Our understanding of the literature is that there is no such thing as safe use of volatile hydrocarbon gases: their psychoactive effects are inseparable from nerve and organ damage.]

One day I had no money and wanted to get fucked up. My friend told me about getting ether from a bottle of starter fluid. He showed me how to extract the ether from the other shit. I spray all the starter fluid into a bottle and add about 2 cups of water to it. I close the bottle and shake it up for about 10 seconds. Let it sit there for about 2 minutes. Then I notice there a two liquids in the bottle: top layer= ether bottom layer= bad shit. I take either a turkey baster or a spoon and get the top liquid out and put it into another bottle. Then I take a rag and put some douse the rag.

The first time I ever did this I huffed the rag for about 20 seconds and started to feel it kick in. I heard mad noises like I am in a cartoon and all me n my friends can do is laugh or asses off at each other. The whole night we laughed at nothing. I didn't see no patterns as some people say they do. We huffed for about 2 hours and decided to pick up some weed. We kept on huffin till my manz got there and pickled up the tree. It is incredibly hard to roll a blunt while I am on ether. We smoked the blunt and huffed some more. I felt even more fucked up at this point. All I wanted to do is laugh.My mind was in like another state and it was hard to understand anything anyone said.

This is all I got to say I guess. Till da next time.....Peace (( CI wut wut))

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 23774
Published: May 1, 2018Views: 1,021
Ether (131), Cannabis (1) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)