Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
One Way Trip to a DUI
Alprazolam & Alcohol
by Ignis
Citation:   Ignis. "One Way Trip to a DUI: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol (exp23980)". Erowid.org. Mar 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/23980

7 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
    repeated oral Alcohol (liquid)

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

So me, my brother and a friend stumbled upon a bottle of xanax at my friend's house. It was his mom's. The prescription expired in 96 so we figured she didn't need it. We set out to the cemetary. Me and my friend both consumed 7mg each. At this point I don't remember drinking, but i know we did, cause I was found to have a BAC of .058. We allegedly hit a tree with my car, my brother jumped out. I did not know he did so we continuted on. Keep in mind I recall NONE OF THIS. But there's no other way if could have happened. We were foudn in the middle of an intersection, both passed out. We were taken to the hospital, then to the police station where I was released into my father's custody. I now face a DUI and possible jailtime. Xanax impairs my memory BIG TIME. I can't recall the next three days after the accident. Be careful.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 23980
Published: Mar 28, 2018Views: 1,431
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol (61), Police / Customs (60) : Difficult Experiences (5), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)