I Think Cutting It Open Is a Waste
Fentanyl
by anonymous
Citation:   anonymous. "I Think Cutting It Open Is a Waste: An Experience with Fentanyl (exp23983)". Erowid.org. Mar 2, 2004. erowid.org/exp/23983

75 ug transdermal Pharms - Fentanyl (patch)

I bought 2 boxes (10 patches) for $250. The patches were 75mg/h. The first day I put it on I didn't really feel it to strong. The morning after is when I feel it strong. I do however have a tolerance to opiates, so the common person would be fucked up. The fun thing about the patch is the longevity of the high. I have expieremented with removing the 'gel' from the resevoir. I tried eating some of it and rubbing it into my skin. I think cutting it open is a big waste.

The only bad thing I've noticed about wearing the patch is being sick feeling. It also makes me lose my normal sleeping pattern. All in all I have to say its a good three day opiate binge.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 23983
Published: Mar 2, 2004Views: 27,421
Pharms - Fentanyl (223) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Unknown Context (20)