Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
The Ground Was Bubblin'
Diphenhydramine
by big_hernt
Citation:   big_hernt. "The Ground Was Bubblin': An Experience with Diphenhydramine (exp24198)". Erowid.org. Feb 28, 2013. erowid.org/exp/24198

600 mg oral Diphenhydramine (pill / tablet)
  50 mg oral Diphenhydramine (liquid)

Me and my friemd started out the night by just wanting to get fucked up, so I remember seeing that you can get fucked up off benadryl. So I said to myself fuck it I will give everything a try once. Me and my friend went to a local grocery store and bought a 24 pack of Benadryl(diphenhydramine) gel-caps. We sat out in the parking lot popping out all the pills. They are very hard to get out by the way! Once done with that we both downed them. 12 each.

I drove back to my house and sat out on the front porch to smoke a cigarette. I remembered that back when I was sick I had some diphenhydramine syrup in my medicine cabinet. We both looked at the bottle, Fuck it, we both took 2 big gulps out of it. The syrup was 12.5 mg's a teaspoon. I know we did more than 50 mg's with the syrup but it's ok. We sat there for about 30-45 minutes and I could starts to feel the effects kick in. We left with a friend and went to get something to eat. When we got there we wereboth feeling it.

I have done Hydrocodiene, Hydrocodone, Xanax, Chlorotab, Vikadin, Marijauna,and Alcohol. I snorted Hydrocodone before too. But none of these could honestly touch what was going on with this. I was trippin so bad. This does get me tired. I layed on the ground in the parking lot and I felt like I was in space, swirlin around and flipping.

We got back to my house and sat out on the front porch. My friend told me he saw the ground bubbling. I didnt know what he was talking about. It was like 11:00 P.M. I looked over at my neighbors yard and I could have sworn somebody was outside watering the yard. I didnt know what was going on. I went back inside an layed down on the bed. I went to sleep after that. I woke up the next day around 11:00.

This was a very good trip, but the only things bad is that it makes my heart hurt very bad and it makes me sleepy. I probably might do it again, but only if I dont have enough money to buy other drugs.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 24198
Published: Feb 28, 2013Views: 2,270
Diphenhydramine (109) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)