Mildly Stoned
Damiana
by Osiris
Citation:   Osiris. "Mildly Stoned: An Experience with Damiana (exp2462)". Erowid.org. Jul 15, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2462

smoked Damiana (dried)

Yesterday, damiana finally worked for me... A friend and I smoked about 2/3 of a large bowl of the stuff, and at first we didn't feel much.. But we called someone and later he said the message we left on his answering maching was really fucked up... Basically, I felt good for about an hour, not really 'stoned,' but very, very slightly uncoordinated (I kept missing the butttons on the radio on my way home) and bouncy, a little hyper. It was interesting, but the smoke is kind of harsh. The bong helped a lot, though, it is really cheap (I got an ounce for under $2 in a local herbal/occult store) but probably not worth it for me to do again... I might try using up the rest of it with other stuff, has anyone had any luck with mixing it?

Exp Year: 1995ExpID: 2462
Published: Jul 15, 2000Views: 13,710
Damiana (107) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)