Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
No Effects 'til Next Day, Then Wow
Ecstasy
by Lunn Tha Hunn
Citation:   Lunn Tha Hunn. "No Effects 'til Next Day, Then Wow: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp24713)". Erowid.org. Jun 23, 2003. erowid.org/exp/24713

0.5 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Me and my friends were having a bit of a hangover one afternoon in my friends house. We vere smoking my homegrown bud, but still feeling a bit weak. My friend had some Ecstasy pills but accidentally he crushed some of them. Normaly I do only herbal drugs, but some reason I tried them 'cause my friends thought they were great. I took about half a pill, maybe more, I'm not sure 'cause they vere crushed. My friends vere dancing all around and talking about how great they were feeling. They thought that it was MDA or MDE, but not absolutely sure. I didnīt feel anything, only a bit better. So I went to sleep after a while.

Next day my girlfriend came back from England, so I went to see her. We started to make love. Suddenly I felt a huge rush all over me. It felt like the feeling effected her also 'cause she was much more openminded than normally. We had sex for over three hours, which has never ever happenend before. When I jumped up from the bed and looked at the mirror, my pupils very huge and I was feeling great, and the feeling continued for about 4 hours. This was my Greatest experience with E ever, I loved it.

'And some people say, that the state of mind doesn't effect more than the drugs themselves'

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 24713
Published: Jun 23, 2003Views: 7,364
MDMA (3) : Various (28), Sex Discussion (14), Health Benefits (32)