individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
What? That's All?
Diphenhydramine
by Tyler
Citation:   Tyler. "What? That's All?: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (exp24817)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2006. erowid.org/exp/24817

300 mg oral Diphenhydramine (pill / tablet)

Well this isn't much of an experience report because I didn't really get anything out of this. As I am writing this I'm currently waiting again for the effects of the other 12 pills in the 24 pack that I bought last night, hopefuly it won't be as much of a bust as last night was.

Anyway, all I really had was a distorted sense of time, I kept looking at my watch and I swear that time had no real flow the whole night, I'd look at my watch, and after what seemed like 5 minutes passed it would have been an hour, or time would actually have reversed. I can't really explain it, maybe the numbers on my watch were so indecipherable that I really didn't read the time correctly. Anyway I saw the weird jello things that people usually see, only there were many of them, mostly lines of smears that appeared all over the room, they had depth, they weren't just right in front of my face, but actually distorting the object where the object was

after waiting for about 4 or 5 hours for someone to come walking into my room who wasnt there or to start seeing something exciting or scary I fell asleep, there was no hangover to speak of, and I hope tonight works out better.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 24817
Published: Mar 22, 2006Views: 12,669
Diphenhydramine (109) : Alone (16), General (1)