individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Paranoia, Nausea, Introspective Nightmares
LSD
by roberto
Citation:   roberto. "Paranoia, Nausea, Introspective Nightmares: An Experience with LSD (exp24922)". Erowid.org. May 22, 2019. erowid.org/exp/24922

LSD

The first time I did lsd I was alone. I walked around my small town and just enjoyed visual exaggerations. That should have
been the last time I did it. I have had several frightening experiences while on the drug. When I started, I was curious about hallucinations. I thought it would be like being reborn. Seeing with new eyes. It was that way on the few good times. But the cost of the 'bad trips' was heavy.

I was always socially akward. I am not a complete outsider. But I do have moods that seem to keep me from having consistent
relationships. And when I started to up the dosage more than two hits, I had some really uncomfortable experiences. First time that I took two hits at a time was at my highschool on the day of the talent show the have every year. I started to become depressed from the participants in the show. They were trying their hardest to be good at what they were doing. But all I
saw were fragile people who were not talented and I was reminded of my weaknesses. This was slightly depressing, but did not even compare to the time I took four hits at one time.

I started to up the dosage in a session because I felt I needed to go beyond normal thinking thresholds. Beyond the peak of the last trip. My thinking was wrong. After a certain point I was only deluding myself. thoughts are distorted. One time I thought I was Jesus. And my mother was Satan. She took my brother,sister and I out to eat. I was unfortunately very far gone in this trip and I refused to eat what I had ordered. I thought I was being tempted like eve in the garden of eden. In reality, I was mad because of problems we were having. And it manifested this way because i was afraid of confrontations. So while I was tripping it became 'the ultimate confrontation'.

Other times that I have consumed to much at one time I heard sounds so terrifying I hid in my room, in my bed, clutching myself in cold sweats. The noises were animal type growls, but not any animal I could possibly single out. Accompanying the sounds were the belief that someone was in the house and was going to murder me and my family.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 24922
Published: May 22, 2019Views: 479
LSD (2) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Not Applicable (38)