Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Rolled Into a Blunt
Cannabis & Lithium
by smot
Citation:   smot. "Rolled Into a Blunt: An Experience with Cannabis & Lithium (exp25043)". Erowid.org. Jun 3, 2021. erowid.org/exp/25043

1 cig. smoked Cannabis
  1 cig. smoked Pharms - Lithium

Lithium Blunt

I want to share an experience I had with smoking Lithium rolled into a blunt. This happened about a year ago.

Myself and a few friends decided that a blunt would be good. One person in our group has been on Lithium for a while, and we had decided to break up a pill and put some of the powder in the blunt.

Again, this was a while ago, so the details are a little hazy. I would expect the pill we used to be some form of standard lithium treatment (non-extended release). Not all of the pill was used.

Smoking the blunt, I noticed that it tasted differently. After we were done, I noticed myself being more speedy. I can only offer my subjective observations about the experience, but I would say that I had become manic. It was odd that lithium, a mood stabilizer intended to minimize mood swings, had caused me to get really speedy and manic.

I don't remember much else from the experience, and I didn't try this combination again. I am submitting this report because I did not see anything reported about a pot and lithium combination, so hopefully this will give a little information about what to expect.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 25043
Published: Jun 3, 2021Views: 320
Pharms - Lithium (91), Cannabis (1) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)