New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Chaos and Confusion
Salvia divinorum (5X Extract)
by Cygnus
Citation:   Cygnus. "Chaos and Confusion: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (5X Extract) (exp25079)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/25079

2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

This is my second experience with salvia. The first time I tried it was an unremarkable, if uncomfortable trip. Niether time did I prepare myself as I should have.

At 1:45pm I loaded a bowl and took two large hits. I was in my bedroom standing at a table (in retrospect standing was a huge mistake). By the second hit my vision started to triple and I think I should have tried harder to stay in reality but I dint prepare myself well enough.

As I faded off I then woke into a new reality, one of total confusion and chaos.I couldnt remember anything before I faded out and I couldnt remember smoking salvia let alone anything else. I had completely forgoten my life as a human being and I had no clue of who I was or how I got here. I remember at one point I felt like I was conected to the wall and thought I WAS the wall. My vision went completely sideways and I felt like I was trying to escape from something but I didnt know what. I finally opened the door of my bedroom after what seemed like an eternity of being imprisoned in the wall, this felt extremely liberating but after leaving the room I was overcome by more confusion and the room seemed to multiply over and over like I was in a maze. During this period I am completely lost as to how I was able to keep balanced enough to walk without falling over.

Fortunately it wasnt long after this that I started to come back into reality. At this point everything started to come back to me all at once .The time now was about 2:00 pm. I was still shaken by the experience for about fourty five minutes trying to put it all together.

From what I have been told by observers I appeared to be having something like a stroke or seisure, half of my body was paralyzed and my speach was totally slurred.

I dont think I will do salvia again and if I do it will be in much more controlled environment. I am however glad I had this experience now that its over. I've never been more frieghtend in my life and I think this tought me the true meaning of fear.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25079
Published: Mar 9, 2018Views: 762
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Unknown Context (20)