Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Sidewalks of Water?
Paroxetine
by Ryan
Citation:   Ryan. "Sidewalks of Water?: An Experience with Paroxetine (exp25395)". Erowid.org. Jul 19, 2003. erowid.org/exp/25395

10 mg oral Pharms - Paroxetine (daily)

I have anxiety disorders, pretty bad too, I also had a pretty bad drug addiction and while in rehab and the period in which I first stopped using I was plagued with severe panic attacks. I saw the doctor in the clinic and they prescribed me paxil.

I have been on it probably for about 3 months now,and every morning and ever so often everything ripples as if you threw a tiny stone into a puddle of water. I look at the sidewalks and they boil and or ripple. It is quite a divine sight. I tried getting stoned while being on this stuff and it is nothing but shit. My heart races, and it feels as if gravity is angst toward me. I cannot lift my head, nor any other limb, I am basically incappacitated. And in terms of the non-addictive factor, I feel myself slipping further and further toward being addicted to this drug.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25395
Published: Jul 19, 2003Views: 23,205
Pharms - Paroxetine (148) : Not Applicable (38), Addiction & Habituation (10), General (1)