More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contributed $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
Who Are These People?
Zolpidem
by Zcon10
Citation:   Zcon10. "Who Are These People?: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp25605)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/25605

30 mg insufflated Pharms - Zolpidem (ground / crushed)

Ok well, to start out the story I had gotten about 10 ambien pills and had a bunch of zoloft or something, so I had read that ambien were sleeping pills. I didnt think I had a use for them, but I kept them none the less. So later that night I'm on the phone with a girl I like, ill call her K. So were talking and I'm liek hey I'm gonna crush up these sleeping pills and snort them, ok. She laughs and says I'm dumb and I snort up a 10 mg one. Well I get on the phone with her and start talking. So I grab 2 more and snort those up too. Man am I dumb! So about 2 minutes later I have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about, so I decide to get a drink of water.

I come back and I'm sitting feeling really wierdly stoned and drunk. I'm tripping for some reason, seeing wierd people running around in my room, trying to steal things from me. I ask K 'why are they stealing my stuff?!' She just tells me I'm gonna pass out. I decide it be a fun idea to roll around a lil on my floor, and stare at the cieling. I'm looking at my cieling fan and it goes 3d on my and kinda pulls into the cieling and people are crawling on my walls.

Well needless to say, I blacked out. Badly. I left my tv, lights, and phone on. I fell asleep on my floor and my mom walked into my room in the morn and woke me up, and got me in my bed. I thought that was just a dream. Well needless to say I had a WONDERFUL nights sleep!

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25605
Published: Apr 30, 2018Views: 714
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)