Citation: Unwitting Victim. "Extremely Poisonous?: An Experience with AMT (exp25615)". Erowid.org. Sep 22, 2008. erowid.org/exp/25615
Ingested orally 17.5 milligrams in capsule... the night before I had done quite a bit of codeine but that was probably a very small part of the problem... as it was about a day later that I tripped and was feeling completely normal up until the ingestion of the AMT... no other drugs were consumed at the time.
The trip was as described by most except the peak for me was a close to death experience. My body lost feeling as if the blood wasnt reaching most parts of it, even my face. I commenced to have heavy relentless panic attacks as well as the feeling of physically being extremely close to death. I told my friends to call an ambulance around 5 hours after oral ingestion. It was an extremely small quantity so it may have been an alergic reaction but my body barely survived.
I was plugged into an IV and recieved 4 full plastic bags of nutrients into the bloodstream as well as several calming shots and I was plugged into oxygen. I survived but beware. I reacted extremely bad to a low dose of smoked DMT as well so it may be a problem with tryptamine. I felt extremely poisoned and a complete drainage of my seratonin resulting in panic and near physical death. if anyone knows anything about this kind of ridiculously extreme reaction to such a low dosage please report it as well so I can figure out the causes. 3 other friends with me ingested the same dosage and tripped hard but never reached my reaction level. The dosage may have been under-estimated but I am pretty sure it was not more than 20 mg.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.