individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Master Tripper
DXM
by The Dark Dragon
Citation:   The Dark Dragon. "Master Tripper: An Experience with DXM (exp25917)". Erowid.org. Dec 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/25917

repeated oral DXM (powder / crystals)

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

I have read many trip reports on here that talk about amazing trips that people have taken on doses of 500-750 milligrams. That much is NOTHING to me! Not that I don't get really messed up, I just like a fully dissasociative dose!

BEFORE TRIP: I never eat anyting for at least 5 hours before my trip. I wait until I'm not jumping up and down hyper, but not falling alseep either, around 4 or 5pm.

START: I usually take 1-1.2 grams at the start. I wait for about an hour for stomach pains or vomiting to stop. I then sometimes took another .5-.7 grams.

MID-TRIP: I feel my body slowly dissapear into the bed. I become the bed. Being an inanimate object, I feel so comfortable in my place as though I couldn't move or breathe. I feel my body twist and turn through infinate space and time. I fall through the bed, going through the foor, and into oblivion. People occasionally stop by, match a bowl of bud, and check up on me. I try really hard to communicate, but my words are slurred and robotic. I hear voices all around besides the friends in the room. As I try to stand to see them out, I find I cannot stand at all. I am too heavy. I fall back into my world.

END: After about 5 hours of this, I begin to gain a connection with the world again. I turn on the TV to end the trip. I smoke a bowl or two to calm down and bring the DXM up a bit. I am unable to sleep for about 4 hours after that.

Many people claim to trip DXM a lot and are experienced, but try that dose every 4 days for... well, going on months now. The Dark Dragon will soon rise to be recognized. I am the TRIP GOD!!!

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25917
Published: Dec 14, 2007Views: 7,230
DXM (22) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)