Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Doesn't Seem to Work for Me
Salvia divinorum (extract)
by Cody
Citation:   Cody. "Doesn't Seem to Work for Me: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (extract) (exp25943)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/25943

repeated smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I ordered 1 Gram 7x extract off the net, packed a bowl of dried salvia leaves into my waterpipe, and then pinched a very good amount of 7x and put it in the bowl finished the bowl in 2 big hits with my Butane Lighter. I feel nothing but a slight tug on my body and random thoughts pop in and out of my head, lasts about 5 min.

Loaded another bowl pinching even more this time, Finished it in 3 hits. This time nothing happens but it feels like I have some 10 pound weights on my arms and lasts for about 5 min. So I'm thinking I bought some crappy stuff.

I order 1gram of 15x off of a very reliable website. I smoke 3 bowl fulls of the 15x with my butane lighter, finishing each bowl with 2 hits. I feel the same thing as the 7x, I slight tug and this time I get a little sweaty, lasts about 5-7 min.

Both times I was relaxed on my bed, no noises, the lights turned off and the sun was shining but it was about 7:30 so it wasnt bright.

All in all, I cant seem to get it to work, I probablly smoked half a gram of 15x with no results.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25943
Published: May 1, 2019Views: 372
Salvia divinorum (44) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)