Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
I Was Fucked Up to Shit
Crack & Cannabis
by Dave
Citation:   Dave. "I Was Fucked Up to Shit: An Experience with Crack & Cannabis (exp26322)". Erowid.org. Apr 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/26322

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    smoked Crack

Crazy Crack

I never thought that 'me' of all people would resort to this type of drug, but somehow it happened. I'm not new to drugs, as I'm a regular user of marijuana, and occasionally do shrooms,hash, and perhaps e. This was an experience I will not forget, as one of the most powerful high's yet, (smoking that is). Me and a bunch of friends decided to smoke a couple blunts laced with crack, and the thought of 'what the fuck am I doing' never left my mind..

Right from the first toke, I was fucked up to shit.. But a good fucked up.. I felt my heart beat as fast as hell, and felt sensations throughout my body, mostly in my mouth.... The come-down from this high, was depressing.. And I felt bad for what I had done, but thankful for the experience I had just had.. I don't really know how to explain exactly what I felt, but it was basically just sensations, talkativeness, and some fucked up highness.... I don't think I'll be trying this again, only because of the seriousness and addictivness that this drug can cause...

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 26322
Published: Apr 16, 2018Views: 1,284
Crack (82), Cannabis (1) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)