Really Happy and in a Great Mood
Salvia divinorum (5X Extract)
by j depp
Citation:   j depp. "Really Happy and in a Great Mood: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (5X Extract) (exp26382)". Erowid.org. May 13, 2020. erowid.org/exp/26382

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

A Great High

Everything that I have read on salvia had lead me to expect an acid trip which is the main reason why I was so scared to try it

Me and 2 of my friends order to 2 grams of slavia 5x in june sometime and I had been looking into for a while and couldent wait to try but once we got it took about a 5 weeks befor we actually tryed it well actually we convinced my friend to try it first then everyone else joined in so we sat in my friends room and packed a bowl I really had mixed feelings about smokeing it but by the times it was my hit I was really phyced up to try it so I lit it an took the bigest hit I havent taken I tryed to hold it in for 30 secs like I had read but it was kinda hard but once I let it out I just look at my friend and knew everyone else in the room had the same feeling as me it was one of the best feelings of my life I could feel and see everything so much better it was like I was sinking into my seat and for some reason I just couldent stop laughing and it hadd felt like we had been here for hours then I had gotten up to get a drink and looked at the clock and it was only 11 which was about 10 mins after we smoked and I felt fine well I kinda felt high but it wasent like a weed high I was just really happy and in a great mood I was still a little spaced out but it was great

But I do understand how u could start triping really hard on this drug I do plan on smokeing salvia again but I dont plan on smokeing more then I did this time I really enjoyed this Experience and would not wanna go any farther into the salvia realm then I have been.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 26382
Published: May 13, 2020Views: 323
Salvia divinorum (44) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)