Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
No Memory
Alprazolam (Xanax)
by Pal n Drone
Citation:   Pal n Drone. "No Memory: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp26401)". Erowid.org. Dec 20, 2006. erowid.org/exp/26401

2.0 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

When I saw Liz at school she looked happy as most people (not me though, ever!) I said you are not feeling any stress right now are you. She said nope. I said I could tell by her eyes. Her pupils were the perfect size not too big like stimulants, stress or psychedelics do or too small like heroin or depression will do.

She said she'd be taking zanies and offer me one in class. How nice I thought. When this new girl Liz gave me a zanie, only one. I felt really intoxicated and giddy and frankly incoherent like when Iím drunk as hell; I even said to her at one point to Liz that I loved her. These feelings gave way to sleepiness and then me feeling nice n' calm.

At lunch I was sedated and I felt satisfied(emotionally). I was pretty stone-faced. I had significant CNS depression. I moved and spoke slow. I didn't really want to speak nor did I think about speaking or much of anything for that matter, which is very unusual; I am quite hyper but small talk isnít that great anyway. Everything I ate was just great. The flavor of sweets was very pronounced like when Iím stoned but better. After lunch cloudy headness manifested itself as blurred vision. I don't remember anything else I probably went to sleep later. I liked it though.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 26401
Published: Dec 20, 2006Views: 13,874
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), School (35)