Good or Evil?????
Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen
by Chris
Citation:   Chris. "Good or Evil?????: An Experience with Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen (exp26898)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2021. erowid.org/exp/26898

repeated oral Hydrocodone (daily)
      Acetaminophen

I had surgery a while ago and they gave me vicodin like candy. Well sure enough knowing me I loved it...eventually I got addicted and let me tell you the withdrawals are not worth it, they take forever to go away. Its been two days for me so far and I'm miserable I have the shakes my whole body aches I feel like I'm going to puke and am severely depressed with out them. I am so miserable I have to take allergy pills just to fall asleep and the pain is almost unbearable.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 26898
Published: Aug 29, 2021Views: 217
Hydrocodone (111) : Not Applicable (38), Addiction & Habituation (10)