Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Felt Great
Alcohol & Venlafaxine (Effexor)
by BT
Citation:   BT. "Felt Great: An Experience with Alcohol & Venlafaxine (Effexor) (exp26966)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/26966

repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  75 mg oral Pharms - Venlafaxine (capsule)

I was in Mexico with a buddy of mine, and we wanted to have some fun. We had done blow, had a QP of schwag, and an interesting idea came across my mind while searching for some T3's to knock me out one night after doing lines. I saw Effexor, and promptly took 2 75mg caps and put them in my pocket.

Later that night, we went to a 'cafe' as they called it, which was essentially a bar/restaurante w/ a dance floor and a quality sound system. We had a few beers and I told him about the effexor, we both promptly took them, had a few more beers and I felt great! I felt like I was on ecstacy, sort of. Less tingley and connective tho.

Now, drinking with medication isn't healthy, and I'm assuming its horrible for your liver.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 26966
Published: Dec 27, 2007Views: 12,232
Pharms - Venlafaxine (191), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Club / Bar (25)