Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
My Regret
Inhalants
by Variation6
Citation:   Variation6. "My Regret: An Experience with Inhalants (exp26999)". Erowid.org. May 27, 2006. erowid.org/exp/26999

inhaled Inhalants (gas)

I used to do duster with friends a couple years ago and back in high school and I know the harmful affects of it from then. Tonight though some new friends that I met came home with rediwhip cans to huff as a 'flash back to high school' well I was drinking and spoke before thinking and suggested that we go to the store to get duster.

Well we all went to the store and got two cans of air duster and came home/ my new friends tried and we all did a little bit and everybody started complaining of headaches and how stupid it made them feel. I felt horrible for being the bad influence on this group. I dont be the person I was tonight. I've seen kids fish out, drool on themselves and pass out from huffing and I dont know what I would have done if any one of the kids I was with tonight had done that or even worse died I wouldn't be able to live with that weight on my soul.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 26999
Published: May 27, 2006Views: 1,268
Inhalants (29) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)