PCP back in the day
PCP / Formaldehyde?
by legofeel
Citation:   legofeel. "PCP back in the day: An Experience with PCP / Formaldehyde? (exp2717)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2717

Back in my college days I was offered 'Angel Dust' which was explained to me to be formaldehyde sprayed on mint leaves. It looked and smelled to this pre-med student to be an accurate description. A couple of tokes produced one of the more unpleasant drug experiences I ever had; something akin to being plugged into an electrical outlet.

That same year (late 70's), PCP pills were rather abundant; little purple or orange barrels, and I enjoyed them a lot - pleasant disassociatives that went nicely with a couple of beers; Like a dirty form of ketamine, though I never journeyed into anything I could call a 'P-hole'.

I had a very nice summer vacation at home that year, doing PCP at the beach or under the sun in my parents back yard. A year later I started reading in the newspapers how PCP was supposed to make me hack up my family with the uncontrollable strength of ten men... oh well, maybe next time.

legofeel

Exp Year: 1977ExpID: 2717
Published: Aug 9, 2000Views: 82,932
PCP (113) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11)