individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
A Train That Creeps Up On You
Hydrocodone & Cannabis
by Kaneguy
Citation:   Kaneguy. "A Train That Creeps Up On You: An Experience with Hydrocodone & Cannabis (exp27326)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/27326

15 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
    oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  2 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I'm a 19 year old college student. A girl I know got a prescription of Vicodin because she had shingles. She was more then happy to donate 5 to me. I was delighted.

It was a Friday night, so I decided to go over to my friend's place. He had some people over. I gave him 2 of the pills since he agreed to smoke me up that night.

The pills contained 5 mg of hydrocodone and 500 mg of tylenol. I debated as to whether I should just eat them or snort them. Since I had a beer right in front of me, I decided to just wash the pills down with some brew, it was easier and saved me from worthlessly snorting the 500 mg of tylenol that's in the pills.

About 20 minutes after dropping the pills, the effects began to kick in. Its hard to describe, but it is a lot like a wave of content and numbness that takes over you. It doesn't hit you like a train, just creeps up on you. It's a great feeling. Everything is ok when you're on vicodin. Its as if all your cares dissolve away. This feeling persisted until I fell asleep around 12:30 that night.

During the course of the night we smoked about 4 bowls. It was really good weed, and really went well with the vicodin. I've done a lot of opiates (percocet, oxycodoe, etc.) and having a few bowls with any opiate is fun. The body high you get is fabulous.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 27326
Published: Jan 15, 2018Views: 1,588
Cannabis (1), Hydrocodone (111) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)