Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Too Many Downers
Propoxyphene (Darvocet) & Clonazepam (Klonopin)
by Ryan
Citation:   Ryan. "Too Many Downers: An Experience with Propoxyphene (Darvocet) & Clonazepam (Klonopin) (exp27377)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2006. erowid.org/exp/27377

2.0 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  100 mg oral Pharms - Propoxyphene (pill / tablet)

This was a very stupid move on my part on trying not to let my parents know that I did drugs. I had a bit of an addiction to where if I wasn't messed up I needed something to mess me up. So I was out of pot, no money for Robotussin, so I went to my moms purse. Shes bi-polar (manic depressive) t, and she had some good stuff in there. I figured the more i took the better i would feel...WRONG!

So I dug out four .5 mg klonopins, and one 100mg Darvocet. My friends came by, I popped em, and headed out... This is how it all happened;

T+15: Feeling good.

T+30: Oh boy, I forgot I took the Darvocet! It's kickin' my ass fast.

T+35: Can't move, friends describe me as my face melting off.

T+40-60: Went home passed out in bedroom.

Ok that wasn't fun at all...Being that I woke up 14 hours later! My parents were kickin and yellin at me, and almost took me to detox. When I woke up they asked me why I had fallen asleep at 5, through the next morning (when I dont fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning, so I told them what any pothead would say...'I didnt feel good'. And a couple days later the school drug tested me and i got suspended for two weeks from that Darvocet.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 27377
Published: Apr 30, 2006Views: 41,492
Pharms - Propoxyphene (206), Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)