The KiLLaFoRnIaN Death Trip
Caffeine
by Nathan
Citation:   Nathan. "The KiLLaFoRnIaN Death Trip: An Experience with Caffeine (exp2746)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2746

2000 mg oral Caffeine (pill / tablet)

One time I bought these Caffiene Pills and I took a couple and drank a red bull and I thought that it was like speed and I liked it.So later on that night I was at my home and I decided to take the rest of the pills I ended up taking 20 pills each pill was 200 mg. of caffiene each and it felt good at first but little did I exspect that later that night I was in for a big suprise. When that shit kicked in I was feeling like I had a bad acid trip or something Everything was turning different colors all I could think about was death my mind wouldnt get off the subject I went to throw up in the bathroom every 10 mins. Then I blacked out and I woke up the next morning and felt alot better learning my lesson not to drink anymore caffiene.....oooOOO(Dont Try This At Home)OOOooo....

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2746
Published: Oct 14, 2000Views: 8,154
Caffeine (11) : Health Problems (27), Overdose (29), Unknown Context (20)