Homemade Absinthe Really Works
Absinthe (homemade)
by datura
Citation:   datura. "Homemade Absinthe Really Works: An Experience with Absinthe (homemade) (exp275)". Erowid.org. Sep 7, 2000. erowid.org/exp/275

1 oz oral Absinthe (liquid)

I decided to brew some absinthe, me and my friend made two different concotions to see if there was any difference. First concotion was vodka (80 proof) with wormwood, sugar, lemon peels and prickly lettuce. We mashed up all the herbs placed them into the bottle and let them sit for two days. The second concotion contained just wormwood, and vokda (80 proof). We drank one shot each the first one two day later at 3 a.m on night, It began to feel like a real bad valuim high. I was sitting my couch and felt like I was melting into the couch, I had work the next morning and lied down into bed. Next thing I know the I was conscience but the room seamed like outer space. I finally woke up, having no idea what happened the night before. My friend had the same experience, confusion, delirum, sudden sleep. We both talked the next day and keeply felt like we had a psychodelic episode (Or perhaps a lack of sleep).

8 days later, we decided to pour a large shot of both concotions, instead of a valuim feeling it hit us really quick and short. It felt like a quick speedy high, really wierd. I couldn't talk right or anything, just kept rambling on. If anyone else tries any of these, good luck, We definitely were fucked up.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 275
Published: Sep 7, 2000Views: 11,308
Wormwood (50) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)