Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
A Good Night With Good And His Mother
Clonazepam
by Klonopin
Citation:   Klonopin. "A Good Night With Good And His Mother: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp27650)". Erowid.org. Jan 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/27650

3 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

Recently I squired a small amount of clonazepam from my good friends mother. I had never previously heard of the stuff, but she compared it to xanax.So me,my fiend,and his mom decided to take a 3mg dose and hang out.We dosed at 7:00pm ,and by 8:00pm they had kicked in.The effects were wonderful,about twice as potent as xanax.I felt mild euphoria,sedation, and a strong sense of well being.I was also sensitive to touch.They just seemed to take the edge off of everything.What made it even better was hanging out with my friends crazy hippie mom in her crazy hippie house. She cooked us a big dinner and we watched TV and talked for hours.At about 3:00 am I was still feeling the full effects ,but was getting sleepy so I decided to turn in.the next day I felt calm and relaxed and was happy I had such a good experience.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 27650
Published: Jan 24, 2018Views: 1,039
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)