Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
2 Trips Down the Rabbit Hole Follow-up
5-MeO-DiPT
by plantshaman
Citation:   plantshaman. "2 Trips Down the Rabbit Hole Follow-up: An Experience with 5-MeO-DiPT (exp27903)". Erowid.org. Jul 23, 2004. erowid.org/exp/27903

26 mg oral 5-MeO-DiPT

Since I wrote '2 trips down the rabbit hole' much has happened and some thoughts have changed a good deal.

The main thing I want to emphasize is the muscle twitching and spasms. I wrote the report the day after but to my dismay twitching lasted about 4 or 5 months. although I continued to take foxy a couple times at lower doses, which would bring the twitching back even worse, it seemed that the pretty large dose I had that day was too much. Overall I think I took it too frequently should have spaced it at least 1 month and kept it in tihkal dose range of 6-12 mg. I feel that foxy was damaging in some way to my muscles possibly contributing to tendonitis which I now have.

8 months later and I still think I twitch from using foxy although it has slowed considerably. I suggest anyone who suffers the muscle tremors and convulsions from fluffy space out their use and don't go beyond tihkal suggested dose.I have used foxy probably 15 times and think the lower doses are what its best for. If you want a really powerful trip don't keep taking more and more foxy to get there. You may get pretty far after a while but for myself I find by the time my mind is where I want to be my body is in convulsions. One other side effect I have found since then is I also get insomnia for 18-24 hours. Many people dont' suffer as many body side effects and I can only speak for myself. Plz be safe and watch out for excessive twitching and possibly convulsions at those higher doses.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 27903
Published: Jul 23, 2004Views: 14,023
5-MeO-DiPT (57) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Post Trip Problems (8), Health Problems (27), Not Applicable (38)