16 Hour Nap
Alprazolam & Alcohol (Beer)
by Esteban
Citation:   Esteban. "16 Hour Nap: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol (Beer) (exp27979)". Erowid.org. Jan 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/27979

1 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 5 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 3:00 4 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 5:00 3 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 5:15 2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 6:00 3 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

Xanax Coma

+ 6:00pm Took 1mg Xanax followed by 5 Beers
+ 9:00pm Drank 4 more beers
+ 11:00pm Drank 3 more beers
+ 11:15pm Took 2 1mg Xanax
+ 12:00pm Drank 4 more beers over 3 hour period
+ 3:00am Went to bed.

During the entire evening, Xanax was making me mellow, but the beer was over riding the Xanax...or so I thought. The second dose of 2 mg Xanax hit me like a ton of bricks, warm feeling and difficult to concentrate just as if I was really drunk.

I went to sleep at 3am, only to wake up at 7pm the following day! I awoke once during sleep to get some water from my bedside table, looked at the clock and it said 5:30, naturally it was dark so I assumed it was early morning, and went back to sleep. Little did I know, when I awoke and looked at the clock that said 7:00, it was STILL dark I started wondering what was up. I got out of bed, looked at the other clocks in my apartment and realized that it was 7PM! I had slept for 16 hours straight!

This will be the last time I ever drink alot on Xanax, I am trying again tonight, by drinking only 6 beers, and popping 2mg Xanax, one just when I start drinking and one before bedtime.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 27979
Published: Jan 29, 2018Views: 2,001
Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3), General (1)