Fun, Once in a While
PCP
by BastardAss
Citation:   BastardAss. "Fun, Once in a While: An Experience with PCP (exp2809)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2809

smoked PCP (liquid)

This is going to be a quick story, because i really don't feel like sitting here for a half an hour. I noticed there was only 1 experience in the PCP vault, so I'm throwing another one in.

Well it happened about 5 months ago, when PCP, or wet as everyone calls it around here was quite abundant. Me and 3 of my friends rolled up 5 grams of good weed in 4 fat blunts(2 grams northern lights, 3 grams hydro). We proceeded to smoke 2 of them, till they were roaches, and we sat back enjoying the miracle known as marijuana. Just then my friend pulled out a small vile of dark liquid which he said was wet. He gutted 3 of his Newports and put all the tobaco in our last blunt then he slowly poured the liquid on top of the tobaco and rolled it up. We then smoked it, but every hit i took i felt sick. The taste was absolutely horrid, kind of like a chemical taste. I could feel it tearing apart my lungs, after every hit. After it was all gone, we walked around the town. I felt like my legs went all the way up to my stomach. I felt real sped up, and it was fun, but not something i would do alot, seeing as it is really bad for you. Well, im out, later.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2809
Published: Oct 18, 2000Views: 40,268
PCP (113) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)