Not for the Faint of Heart
Yohimbe
by Art
Citation:   Art. "Not for the Faint of Heart: An Experience with Yohimbe (exp28177)". Erowid.org. Nov 6, 2003. erowid.org/exp/28177

2 capsls oral Yohimbe (daily)

The first time I took it, it took about an hour to kick in. Unlike other enhancement formulas, nothing happened until I was stimulated (by my girlfriend). She said 'Holly sh_t, what the h_ll did you eat?'. That was the largest woody I've ever had. It lasted for hours. The climax was like an explosion. It was great. Although, my heart was racing for about 20 mins after. And it took hours to fall asleep. My pulse was still rapid till sleep set in. It was a restless sleep. In the morning I felt light headed. The physical effects (both good & bad) lasted for about 3 days. Getting weaker each day. Each time I took a dose, the results were weaker. Although, my doctor did notice a rise in my blood pressure (above normal). Even several days later. If you have heart problems or high blood pressure, do not take this product.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28177
Published: Nov 6, 2003Views: 19,754
Yohimbe (96) : Post Trip Problems (8), Sex Discussion (14), Health Benefits (32), Health Problems (27), General (1), Not Applicable (38)