Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Definitely a Unique Substance
IAP & Cannabis
by entheogen
Citation:   entheogen. "Definitely a Unique Substance: An Experience with IAP & Cannabis (exp28232)". Erowid.org. Dec 15, 2003. erowid.org/exp/28232

45 mg oral IAP (capsule)
  T+ 0:05   smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 4:45   smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 5:45   smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Dose: 45 mg oral gelcap 4:15pm (ate spaghetti at 1:15pm)

4:30 feel stuff happening in stomach, tingle in extremities. No nausea though --note: use of mda 60 hours ago, & cannabis @ 4:20--

4:37 music has extra beauty

4:40 tingle is in head and posture is reminiscent of mdma/mda

4:50 hr is up, am I tripping? Some visual activity

5:05 getting harder to write the paper I have been writing since the beginning of this session. Thoughts stray a bit

5:24 went to get mail. No eye dilation as of yet. Lights starburst, trails, things look shinier than usual, energy up. Still very much in a come up stage (it would seem). Comfortable +1.5

5:30 body temp up. Very in the zone, amped.

5:43 go to class

6:00 +2 hr still up. Focused. I might be tripping

7:00 feeling generally good and some tinglyness

8:30 class is getting to me

9:00 smoke +3. Iím very talkative and wired, cannabis added alot to this experience.

10:00 smoke. Low level visuals, tracers and stuff. Energy persists. Very good with cannabis.

1:00am the substance is wearing off, Iím still at a +2. Iím not really noticing oevs but there are some cevs that should put me to sleep. Sleep shouldnt be difficult.

Commentary:

I woke up the next day feeling alert (Iím usually not) and I was still at a +1 until I had eaten lunch

I would describe this chemical as if you were to cross mda w foxy. Good energy rush, good social vibe. HR definately went up, body temp too. Mixed great w cannabis. Would be great for party situations. The trip does not get overwhelming and I felt no nausea. Watch out for the amphetamine in here, lots of energy.

My dose was good for oral but I have found that low doses smoked are very effective (like 5 mg). I would expect the nasal route to be quite effective but would not recommend starting with too high a dose because of the potency observed when smoked.

This is not mdma, it's kind of like mda but definately a unique substance.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28232
Published: Dec 15, 2003Views: 38,267
IAP (280) : General (1), Alone (16)