Dizzy Electrocution: Not Recommended
Belladonna
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Dizzy Electrocution: Not Recommended: An Experience with Belladonna (exp2873)". Erowid.org. Sep 8, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2873

2.0 g oral Belladonna (tea)

I live in Yorkshire England and I found belladonna plants growing when I was out walking. I collected a few leaves off each plant,the best looking ones (with no holes and good colour). I dried these out quickly over a fluorescent light. The first thing i tried was smoking it in a pipe: nothing happened.

Then I tried drinking a tea with 1g of drug, i got a very dry mouth for a few hours,nothing else last time,(yesterday),i took 2g in a tea, it was the strongest buzz i have ever had. At first I felt dizzy and had no balance, then my pupils became dilated, then it got really strong, I kept getting a feeling of being electrocuted when this happened I lost control of my legs and had to lay down in the street for an hour, I had very strong hallucinations and voices in my head,and the electricity rushes happend very frequently, I was very frightend.

I beleive that this drug is much stronger than acid, it didn't have a stimulating effect so i could eventually get to sleep. The next day i still have loss of visual accomodation and the muscle at the back of my throat is still paralysed, but i am much better off than last night. I cannot recomend this drug, it is too strong.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2873
Published: Sep 8, 2000Views: 42,772
Belladonna (9) : Alone (16), Health Problems (27), First Times (2), General (1)