Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
My Dosage Techniques
Methamphetamine
by PNP
Citation:   PNP. "My Dosage Techniques: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp28813)". Erowid.org. Aug 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/28813

repeated oral Methamphetamine

Granted, the quality of the compound can vary greatly, but I've found some consistency with good quality crystal and know the dosages that work for me.

In my mind, methamphetamine abuse starts when one takes an additional dose before the previous one has worn off. It's best to allow the initial dose to run its long course before taking more. I've seen a lot of people compromise their health by taking too much speed. End of preaching.

As for dosage, I've found that 3-5mg orally is perfectly adequate for maintaining a clearheaded 18 hour buzz. I've taken 10-15mg and find that the side effects of jaw clenching and nervousness outweigh the feeling of well being crystal methamphetamine can provide. The smaller amount keeps the bruxism and psychosis to a minimum and keeps my mind clearer.

Combinations of other substances with low dose meth usually work out OK for me. The combinations with medium dosages of phenethylamines hve been quite nice: 2C-B is given greater 'push' (read as: great sex), MDMA empathy becomes more pronounced, the 2C-T's are less introspective. Other drugs such as alcohol, cannabis and amyl nitrate seem stronger, perhaps because the meth raises awareness and one can feel the effects more readily.

Obviously, each person will react to a substance in a different way, but my own experiences with crystal methamphetamine have shown me how to use it in a way that works well for me. It would be great if persons using this substance could be aware of amounts ingested.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28813
Published: Aug 7, 2018Views: 2,269
Methamphetamine (37) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Performance Enhancement (50), Not Applicable (38)