Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Complete Control
Methamphetamine
by Behemoth
Citation:   Behemoth. "Complete Control: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp28831)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/28831

smoked Methamphetamine

To start, I would like to note that I am a heavy Meth user. Given the chance, I will never pass up a hit from the glass pipe. Personally, I enjoy Meth much more when I have friends around to smoke it with. Fortunately for me, I don't mind the comedown from Meth, and when I either don't have any, or choose not to smoke any for a while, I can easily deal with not having it around, and at times, I can sit and chill with people that are smoking it, and still politely refuse it.

I will admit that when I do indulge, I definately feel that it would be nice to have more... but of course I don't mind dealing with not having quite as much as I might like.
I don't mind dealing with not having quite as much as I might like.
For instance, as I write this, I'm completely twacked, but I know that I can enjoy it, because I know what to expect before, during, and after the entire experience. Perhaps the matter of preference for a drug depends on the person's tolerance for the totality of the feeling that the drug in question offers.

I find that I can enjoy all sorts of experiences from a wide selection of intoxicating substances. Put quite simply, 'It just feels good'.

At this point, it has taken me almost an entire hour to get this far, and I'm none too shabby in the area of fast typing, however, it isn't necessarily something to worry me, because to be honest, the nights simply aren't long enough. Sometimes, Speed just makes the nights go by too damn fast.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28831
Published: Aug 10, 2018Views: 758
Methamphetamine (37) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)