New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
Dizzy Dizzy And More Dizzy
Nutmeg & Cannabis
by john m
Citation:   john m. "Dizzy Dizzy And More Dizzy: An Experience with Nutmeg & Cannabis (exp28935)". Erowid.org. Jan 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/28935

8 g oral Nutmeg
    repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)

It was the Friday after thanksgiving and my two friends, mike and mike, decide to smoke a 1/2 ounce in honor of thanksgiving. I decided that I wanted to do something else too besides weed (weed is a gateway drug for me). I downed 8 grams of nasty nutmeg and my friend did the same. I've done it a couple of times with all right results but nothing I'd compare to mushrooms or lsd. I should also mention that I had a 101 fever. We smoked all day and around 2 o'clock I felt the nutmeg kick in. It was a nice body high and I was enjoying it.

Later on that night, at around 10 o'clock, I went to the kitchen to grab some tylenol and all of a sudden I got dizzy. Then I got real dizzy. Everything was just coming at me. It happened so fast that I dropped the tylenol and just stood in horror as everything spun faster and faster. I mumbled to my girlfriend to grab the bottle but she couldn't understand what I was saying and had no idea what was going on. I ran upstairs. My girlfriend described the way I went up the stairs as though I was very drunk. I ran into my room and tripped on my shoes and land on bed. My heart was pounding and I was just plain scared. I stared up and just thought about my life. The dizzyness went away and I slowly became calm.

It was very scary. I don't know if it was to much nutmeg or me just being sick. I'll do nutmeg again, but this time I'll know that stuff like this can and will happen.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28935
Published: Jan 17, 2018Views: 608
Nutmeg (41), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)