Best Night Of My Life
Cocaine
by Iminlove
Citation:   Iminlove. "Best Night Of My Life: An Experience with Cocaine (exp2898)". Erowid.org. Oct 22, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2898

6 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

For my first time, I bought a 30 bag from some guy and just wanted to try it with some friends who have experimented with it. This story is actually written in the early morning after the night.

anyway, i got the bag and my friends picked me up and we just pulled over, he got out a tray and I poured out the bag onto the tray and split it up into lines.

There I was with 6 nice lines staring back at me, I started with the first and second as fast as I could, then the 3rd, I noticed my face was getting numb, I took 2 more and then It just hit me, everything was perfect...the only word I could use was perfect..everything I said was at the right time and just the right choice of words. I felt so damn good...I could relate it to E but It was just a little different and a little better. I took the last line as fast as I could without a second thought..

I insisted we meet some 'girl' friends so we called some friends up and sped over to their place about 5 min away, the second I saw them I just started giving out hugs and remember saying the words 'I love you' and 'im sorry' over and over. It was just so much fun even though we didnt do much...It wasn't the most event filled night but in my mind, it was the most 'Amusing, entertaining, loving....

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2898
Published: Oct 22, 2000Views: 78,715
Cocaine (13) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)