Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
I Liked It
Methamphetamine
by steph
Citation:   steph. "I Liked It: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp29109)". Erowid.org. Dec 11, 2003. erowid.org/exp/29109

1.0 g smoked Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

The first time I tried meth I was living in Michigan. My aunt and I were talking about our experiences with getting high. I mentioned that I would like to try Meth. At first she was reluctant. Finally, a few days later she cornered me with a glass tube, a lighter, and a small baggie with a powdery-like substance in it. She explained the way she smoked it and told me to walk ino the bathroom and smoke as much as I wanted. Well I did just as she said to. I came out of the bathroom and handed her stuff to her. She told me to keep it. I sat down and tried to see if I could feel anything. At first, I didn't. Maybe I was trying to hard to feel it. I don't know but. The next time I did it I did fell much more. My day seemed so much brighter. I had so much energy. I loved it. I managed to loose 20lbs in the two months I smoked it. I have since moved. I would definately try it again.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29109
Published: Dec 11, 2003Views: 18,344
Methamphetamine (37) : Unknown Context (20), Families (41), First Times (2)