Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Transcendent Combo
Hydergine, DMAE, Green Tea & Vitamins/Supplements
by Lord Maynoth
Citation:   Lord Maynoth. "Transcendent Combo: An Experience with Hydergine, DMAE, Green Tea & Vitamins/Supplements (exp29118)". Erowid.org. Jan 28, 2004. erowid.org/exp/29118

9.0 mg sublingual Hydergine (daily)
  100 mg oral DMAE (daily)
    oral Vitamins / Supplements (daily)

I have used just about every 'smart drug' on the market. I have tried Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, Piracetam, Hydergine. Also I have tried huperzine A, Ginko, Vinpotocene, Dmae, high-choline Lecethin, Acetyl-L-Carnitin, and tons over other substances. I think I have stumbled over the perfect combination. Piracetam and its other analougs never seemed to do very much for me. Hydergine allways seemed to give me the most noticeable results so I have decided to up my dosage to 9mg a day sublingually.

My current daily regimin is; 9mg of hydergine sublingually, 1500mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 100mg of dmae, A multivitamin, an extra B-Complex vitamin, 420mg of choline (from soy lecethin), milk thistle for liver, and about 10 cups of green tea. This is the absolute most effective combination i have found for the money. The green tea seems to make hydergine 100X more effective. I am in another world when I take this combonation. I have incredible photographic memory, and it feels like I have transended to another level of conciousness. I really like it and just wanted to share my experiances.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29118
Published: Jan 28, 2004Views: 29,603
Ergoloid mesylates (163), Vitamins / Supplements (231), DMAE (151) : Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Not Applicable (38)