Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Most Mornings After I Don't Have a Clue
Zolpidem
by Bert Bert
Citation:   Bert Bert. "Most Mornings After I Don't Have a Clue: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp29267)". Erowid.org. Aug 4, 2021. erowid.org/exp/29267

5-10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I've been prescribed ambien for a while now and had a chance to gather my own experiences and some of my friends.

First, as seen in other reports, ambien hits fairly quickly. Sometimes it would take 15 minutes and other times it felt like only minutes had passed. I haven't seen much mention of people having hallucinations, but me and my friends have found it very pronounced. When I try reading any sort of text after the onset, words start stretching and moving around. Try looking at a pattern somewhere like a quilt, and I'd see it start to spin. The weird thing is I feel completely lucid. This was just with the 5 mg dose. Sometimes on higher doses I would look at a hill and see the hills rolling.

The other most pronounced effect is the memory loss. It doesn't happen all the time, but most mornings after ambien I don't have a clue what happened after I took it, but then it will gradually dawn on me throughout the day

The physical sensations is like a combination of a bit of alcohol with opium. A warm tingling sensation, hunger, difficult to move and think, though it doesn't seem to make you tired, simply very relaxed.

I love ambien, it's a very relaxing experience with some pretty crazy visuals for how lucid I may feel.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29267
Published: Aug 4, 2021Views: 321
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)