Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
What the Hell Happened?
Alprazolam & MDMA
by Bur
Citation:   Bur. "What the Hell Happened?: An Experience with Alprazolam & MDMA (exp29399)". Erowid.org. Nov 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/29399

2 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  T+ 24:00 2 tablets oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

This experience has always baffled me.No logical explanation and even stranger, it happened to someone else I know under the exact same circumstances.

When I was 17, I was partying alot and had many notches on my drug belt. Raves were the 'thing' at that point in my life and I did all the partying possible. One night,2 friends and I decided to roll and each took 2 tablets of X. I had a great time, got really fucked up and fell asleep happy. 24 hours later,I was having a hard time sleeping and downed 2 Xanax. I feel asleep and a few hours later, was awaken to the horror that I could not breath. Not only could I not breath, but I also couldn't speak. I tried to call out to my roommate and could not make my voice work.The first wave was very strong and I noticed that it felt as if my groin were on fire, I was very horney.I slipped back out of consciousness and snapped right back into another wave of this terror moments later, only it wasn't as severe as the last. It felt like someone was holding me down almost. It happened a third time and I was able to regain full control over my body. The strangest thing,I believe I saw 2 people standing at the end of my bed and they looked transparent. I think they were a man and a woman in doctor and nurse uniforms. Needless to say, I've never been so terrified in my life.

My friend had the exact same experience a year or so later, but he never saw anyone.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 29399
Published: Nov 13, 2018Views: 2,851
MDMA (3), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Entities / Beings (37), Multi-Day Experience (13), Various (28)