responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Enlightening Yet Annoying...
Methamphetamine
by Sleep
Citation:   Sleep. "Enlightening Yet Annoying...: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp29553)". Erowid.org. Aug 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/29553

repeated insufflated Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

Picked up the stuff.

Not a minute after I had it there was a small line waiting on me. I looked at it. Fine white powder, somewhat similar to salt but in smaller grains.

I promptly did the line and the first thing I noticed was the more than average pain in my nose. I suppose that maybe the line I did was a bit too large, but the seering pain in my nostrils was nearly unbearable.

Lucky for me that ten seconds later I was incredibly high. The world around me quickly became distant and euphoric. I began to move around in my seat and outstreatched my fingers.

My entire body felt as if I had just taken off on a Boeing 747. The small stomach and head ache I had during the process of acquiring the substance was instantly relieved.

The entire rest of the night after I felt myself come down to a certain degree Id do another key hit. Eventually I did one more line back home, but noticed that the effects were not as enjoyable as usual and that the 'take off' feeling was nearly non existant.

I decided I had enough and resorted to watching hour after hour of grade A quality. After four (short) hours of watching TV I tried to sleep, but it was as if every part of my body could make that transition except for my brain.

I was up the entire day after the ordeal.

But it was fun.

The over all feeling that the dose gave me was a very upbeat and happy, energetic feeling. I felt that I could take on the day. I wanted to give people bit hugs and talk to them.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29553
Published: Aug 1, 2018Views: 1,025
Methamphetamine (37) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)