Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Felt Crazy on AMT
AMT
by AMT
Citation:   AMT. "Felt Crazy on AMT: An Experience with AMT (exp29557)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2008. erowid.org/exp/29557

15 mg oral AMT (capsule)
  15 mg smoked AMT (powder / crystals)

Well the day had finally come. AMT was back around. I had been telling people that I could get it for the past 3 months and the day finally came. I got 10 capsules 30-35mgs each. Three of my friends and I ate half and free-based the other half. Smokin it hit me pretty fast, made my heart feel like it was pounding out of my chest. I couldn't stay inside any longer, I felt like I had so much energy, just didn't know what to do with myself. So we walked around for about an hour or so and came back.

Everyone was downstairs and I was up in G's room staring at this 4:20 picture on the wall, it started movin up and down and the curtain looked like it was talking. I was listening to some drum and bass and got real into the beat, it was almost like hypnotic as i was starin at the wall move and spin. My heart was pounding so hard throughout the whole trip. I felt like puking several times and I think if I puked I would have felt a lil better. But the trip felt like I was candyflippin but just pretty extreme.

I felt like killing myself towards the end, it felt like I was coming down and I had done ecstacy the day before and had no sleep for the past 3 days. I plan on doin AMT again but I wanna make myself prepared with alot of sleep and make sure I'm feeling alrite.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29557
Published: Oct 24, 2008Views: 1,599
AMT (7) : Hangover / Days After (46), General (1), Unknown Context (20)