New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
I Will Never Do That Again
Dimenhydrinate & Cannabis
by Bad Experience
Citation:   Bad Experience. "I Will Never Do That Again: An Experience with Dimenhydrinate & Cannabis (exp2982)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2982

18 tablets oral Dimenhydrinate (pill / tablet)

Well lets start from the begining, i was sitting in my dorm room boared as hell and decided i would try this Dramamine Trip i have read so much about. Well i went up the sstreet to the Pharmacy boght 1 pack and ate 18 pills. Didnt notice much except a high/drunk feeling... Then it happened i ventured outside and smoked some chronic. Then on my way home the visuals started.. Lots of fucked up shit.. Made it to my dorm safe and tripping hard. Then the bad part started. A constant itching everywhere over my entire body. Nothing would stop this either. I itched and itched for hours untill i finally fell asleep. It was the MOST uncomfortable experience EVER!!!!! I would NOT recommend this to ANYONE, nor would I ever do it again.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2982
Published: Oct 13, 2000Views: 19,800
Dimenhydrinate (17) : Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)