individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
I Was Very Disappointed With This
Cacti - T. pachanoi
by crazy
Citation:   crazy. "I Was Very Disappointed With This: An Experience with Cacti - T. pachanoi (exp29905)". Erowid.org. May 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/29905

oral Pharms - Paroxetine (daily)
  12 in oral Cacti - T. pachanoi (liquid)

San Pedro dud

One evening I was searching for spiritual cactus on the internet. I read that the San Pedro cactus that is commonly used in the U.S. for landscaping contained mescaline. It was said that this cactus had been used for centuries by South American Shamans in their spiritual rituals. I decided to find a web sight that had more information on how to obtain one of these cacti. I eventually ran across an annonomous web sight that sold 12' cuttings of San Pedro. I ordered one and waited anxiously for it to be delivered by mail. When I finally recieved it, it looked just like the pictures depicted. I was very excited about trying it.

I talked it over with my wife and decided to eat the cactus one friday night with her watching over me. I have tried many different psychodelic drugs in my life but she hadn't. She said that she would feel better if she could watch over me, so I accepted. I decided that the best way to consume the cactus would be to blend it in my blender and drink/eat the gunk that was made. I finally managed to gulp down this thick, green, bitter, snot. It was a very difficult task getting this crap down, but I tried to maintain a positive attituda as not to offend the cactus. I sat for awhile with no nasuea at all. It seemed that once I manage to gulp this cactus down, it stays down. I should also mention that I fasted for 24 hours before consumption and I also did not take my Paxil that I use for anxiety. After about 3 hours I began to think that it wasn't going to work. I was right! This cactus did absolutely nothing for me. I don't know whether it was the cactus or maybe some of the Paxil was still in my system from the day before? Never the less I was very dissapointed with this cactus.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 29905
Published: May 3, 2018Views: 715
Cacti - T. pachanoi (64) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2), General (1)