Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
First Time Salvia Trip
Salvia divinorum (5x extract)
by Lucky Daye
Citation:   Lucky Daye. "First Time Salvia Trip: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (5x extract) (exp3003)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3003

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

this being my first experience with salvia, i was very nervous, yet anxious to see the effects....i have never experimented with anything other than cannabis, so you can imagine my nevousness.

i sat alone in my dark apartment listening to Aphex Twin, hitting the bong one good time i recall thinking to myself i should have a sitter. by this time it was too late. my body grew numb and i remeber feeling only my right side still in reality, whereas my left side felt like it was being pulled away from me. shortly after i began to feel more nervous, but excited. i could hear my heart beating, thumping hard in my chest as if it were knocking against my insides. as a cold sweat drenched my face i slowly eased back to what i thought was my reality. as i stand to turn my light back on,i feel as if i am in water....no, i am water....later after slightly coming down, i realized that i am standing in my living room almost dancing or swaying in a way that the oceans waves would move. to say the least, it was a wierd experience i plan on persuing in the near future.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3003
Published: Oct 18, 2000Views: 12,311
Salvia divinorum (44) : Alone (16), First Times (2)